About Me

Hey! I'm Allie, just a teenager who loves God and wants to grow in him. I love hanging with friends, family, taking pictures and just having fun! Man, God is so good to me! Hope you like my blog! :)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Vess Family

On April 2, I went to D.C. with the amazing Vess family, and Kirstin Rose to do some family portraits, it was so fun! They are so sweet, and their kids are adorable!

Photobucket

Their oldest is Silas, and he is hilarious and adorable

Photobucket

Then, there's Eden. My goodness, she is going to be absolutely gorgeous!

Photobucket

And, their youngest Chesed, oh my goodness, she is so cute!

Photobucket

We started the shoot near the Washington Monument

Photobucket

And let the kids play on this super cool tree

Photobucket

Photobucket

And had some fun at with the monument :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took a few pictures of just Mr. and Mrs. Vess too

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, we walked all around D.C. stopping at different places...
Like, the carosuel

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, museums (This is Eden, looking at something in the muesem)

Photobucket

And, of course, the cherry blossom trees :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we did one final couple shoot :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I had such a good time with this family! They are so kind and an absolute joy to be around :D

Photobucket



Thanks so much Vess family!

~Allie

9 comments:

Jenn said...

I love that family =) Silas is such a goofy boy =)

Daniel Garay said...

haha they are an awesome family :) nice pics

Rachel Anne said...

nice pictures!!

Amy said...

Does Mrs. Vess sing on stage for Sunday's and church functions?

Allie said...

Thanks guys :)

Yeah Amy, she does :)

Elizabeth Kelley said...

Love the Vess's! Lame jokes, crazy games, awesome songs, cute kids... I'm gonna miss them when they move! :'(

Stacia Joy said...

Oooh, lovely pics! You're good.

Unknown said...

Oh, gosh, you got better shots than I did, Allie! What am I going to do? =) Great job! =D Hope I did not tire you out or scare you out of this business. xp =D =) <3

Anonymous said...

Allie, Thank you so much for going to DC with us! We enjoyed your company and loved the photos! Silas, of course loved holding your hand all day too! Thanks again! see you Sunday!
-Josh Vess

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones