About Me

Hey! I'm Allie, just a teenager who loves God and wants to grow in him. I love hanging with friends, family, taking pictures and just having fun! Man, God is so good to me! Hope you like my blog! :)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April Photoshoot :)

If you remember, last year... I had a photoshoot with four gorgeous girls, Abby. Amy. Jenna. and Kirstin... here
Well.... we decided to have another one this year too :D It's so funny to see how we've changed in a year :) And, this year we did outfit changes :) Yay!

(Beware...this is really long)

Abby is gorgeous. Like, seriously.







She is also incredibly kind, energetic and loves to include everyone :)







Amy is soo adorable, and beautiful :)







Plus she is amazing ;) She loves God and others more than she loves herself







Jenna is so funny, and loud and gorgeous :)







And she loves people. She is so kind and including to everyone :D







And finally Kirstin.. :) She, is also gorgeous and totally adorable :D







She is so kind and caring and is filled to the brim with love :)







I love these girls so much :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for being such wonderful friends <3 I love you all! Can't wait 'till next year ;)

~Allie :)

9 comments:

Amy said...

That was so fun! great pics allie! love the last picture <3

Kirstin Rose said...

Oh my goodness, Allie! These are so beautiful! I am not joking! Totally adorable. You are so kind. God gave us friends to bring the best out of ourselves, and do crazy things together. You are awesome. =) <3 you!!!!!!!!! =) =)

cassidy said...

I love these, Allie! You girls are all so cute:)

Sarahann said...

Cuuuuuttee! Gorgeous job Allie, great angles, lighting, etc!

Amy, I luv ur shirt, where did you get it?

The Ordinary said...

not to be awkward, but you guys are all so pretty!

Jenna said...

awwww yayyyy "Jenna is so loud"
hahaha :)

Stacia Joy said...

Oh, these are all so beautiful! I specially like the B&W one near the top, and the 3rd one from the bottom... lovely. :)

Daniel Garay said...

these are great

Abby Leigh said...

aww ally love these! your descriptions are so sweet :) i looked at the ones from last year and HAHAHAHAAH all i can say is we all look so much different. ahh cant wait till next year either!!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones