About Me

Hey! I'm Allie, just a teenager who loves God and wants to grow in him. I love hanging with friends, family, taking pictures and just having fun! Man, God is so good to me! Hope you like my blog! :)

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eeek! Photoshoot :D

Soooo on Monday, Abby, Amy, Jenna, Kirsten and I all got together for a PHOTO SHOOT! :D it was oh so fun :D
It was a bit rainy when we started so we used... UMBRELLAS :D haha... it was fun :D
Abby is so pretty!

I had this image in my mind... i think this is as close as i got to it, i'm actually quite happy with this pic :D (Kirsten!)
:D She's so cool :D
Haha!
More umbrella fun
The photographer in action :D
And then, we went over to a big field...
Jenna <3

And there was a yucky puddle...
but a pretty girl :)
I looove this one!
Abby is such a model!
Aaaand.... off to jump over a stream :D
Then, we walked back and took pictures on Amy's playground =]
...not sure if i like this

Abby's hair is so pretty :D
Check SpellingCheck Spelling
i feel like i have a lot of abby...ah well
Haha! Jenna looks like a mouse ;)
Abby.... taking pictures of herself ;P
 
I had sooo much fun with you girls :D (we must do it again ;] )
Rock on!
Allie =D


3 comments:

Kirstin Rose said...

Those are really good pictures, Allie!

Jenna said...

wow... since when have i been a mouse? so many egos, so little time.

Elizabeth Kelley said...

Lol. Lovin' it!
Jenna, I'm probably way out of it, but when did you make your hair that dark?? (Blind man here...)

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones