About Me

Hey! I'm Allie, just a teenager who loves God and wants to grow in him. I love hanging with friends, family, taking pictures and just having fun! Man, God is so good to me! Hope you like my blog! :)

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy 17th Birthday Kirstin!

Today Kirstin deWeber turns 17... 17! Dude.

Kirstin, I love you so much <3

You are always filled with joy and always have a smile on your face!

Not to mention, you are gorgeous!

And you have such a servant's heart, I love how you love your Lord with your whole heart

You never stop taking pictures, and you are a wonderful model too :)

And you look like Keira Knightly. I wonder how many times you've heard that... probably 12543356 :) Thanks for not getting annoyed after all that ;)

I'm pretty sure it's impossible for someone not to like you, you are amazing!

Thank you for being a wonderful, joyful and godly example to me, I pray that you continue to grow in the Lord in your 17th year <3

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Kirstin! <3333 you!

nrt727 said...

Why was there an engine and medic unit in the 6th pic?

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones