About Me

Hey! I'm Allie, just a teenager who loves God and wants to grow in him. I love hanging with friends, family, taking pictures and just having fun! Man, God is so good to me! Hope you like my blog! :)

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dear Summer,

You are missed.

I miss cook-outs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss playing on the swings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss eating ice cream.

Photobucket

I miss spending time with friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss the pool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss the beach.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss reading Harry Potter all day.

Photobucket

I miss flowers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss getting lost on the way to Worthy'09

Photobucket

I miss the Youth Retreat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss you Summer.

Love,
Allie

4 comments:

Amy said...

I miss summer too, but spring will be here very soon! great post allie!

Unknown said...

I miss all of the memories that I make with you guys, and I miss the retreat as well as having actual "time" to spend with people, and not having to worry about things being due or failing a test because I'm off somewhere else.

I miss the wind at the retreat, and being able to expirience God's greatness. I love worshiping with everyone, and praying together for hours, or having quiet times and meaningful conversations with friends. I miss the warm air and the blue sky. And I miss laughing so hard that I start to cry and can't stop crying!

Allie- Summer is my favoritest season ever...so far. Great pictures!

The Ordinary said...

I MISS YOU SUMMER!


You got me all emotional here...*sniff*

Daniel Garay said...

:P i'm all depressed now :P

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones